How to convert videos with the Reincubate Video Converter software
Converting video files has never been easier!
Reincubate is proud to present its new Video Converter software. The Reincubate Video Converter allows you to convert videos into the following formats: .avi, .mpeg, .mp4, .wmv, .dvd, .flv, .3gp, .mov, .swf, .rm, .mkv and many more.
Convert videos between any format with our software: just add a video file to the queue, choose the desired format and quality, hit convert and the software will place the converted file in the folder of your choice. You have the options to configure:
- Convert multiple files at a time
- Set the priority for each file by moving the files up or down in the queue
- Use the standard profiles of the application for video quality
- Customize your own profile by changing bitrate, frame rate or frame size
Register the Reincubate Video Converter to convert video and audio files without time limitations and benefit from the multiple conversion features.
Read our tutorial to see for yourself how easy it is to convert videos:
1. Download and install the Reincubate Video Converter.
2. Click the "Add Files" button to choose your video.
3. Choose the video format in which you would like the video converted (.dvd, for example).
4. Choose the output folder where the video will be stored after conversion and press "Convert Now!".
5. After conversion, the application will prompt you to open the output folder. Click to open it and view your video in the new format!
Download the Reincubate Video Converter now and tell us what you think about it below!